DESCRIPTION OF THE SPECIALITY
Graduates and holders of the IATA / FIATA Introductory diploma have all the necessary knowledge and skills for a career in the freight sector. They are able to make agreements and bookings for international transport. To calculate correctly the rates and corresponding charges for General Cargo & Special Cargo. To give correct and useful advice to the customers about the goods and complete and sign the bill of lading (airwaybill) based on IATA regulations and procedures.
- ICAO-IATA-FIATA institutions
- Cargo agent
- World Geography (city-airport codes, calculation of time difference and flight duration)
- Procedures for the acceptance and detention of goods
- Goods loading procedures
- Airport ground handling services
- Air fares and charges based on the TACT (The Air Cargo Tariff) manual
- Loading-filling-filling-pricing-sticking labels-sale.