The IATA Cargo and Dangerous Goods Regulations training program consists of a series of training courses related to the carriage of cargo in the air transport sector. The program focuses on the full understanding and practical application of the IATA manual, Air Transport Dangerous Goods Regulations.
Certification is provided by written exams and with the IATA / FIATA diploma.
• General information
• Classification and coding of dangerous goods
• Packaging methods and materials
• Learning how to complete relevant supporting documents
• Adjust handling performance
• Marking and labeling of packages
• Radioactive materials