DESCRIPTION OF THE SPECIALITY
By attending this programme you will have the skills to identify potential targets in the context of safety risk assessment and to implement and enforce safety in workplaces. The targeted knowledge provided will keep you up to date with global developments and international safety standards. Finally, you will have gained all the knowledge related to the importance of the human factor in achieving safety.
- Threats to aviation, regulating aviation safety
- The role of international organisations
- Access Control Management - people and vehicles
- The safety of passengers, baggage, cargo, mail and catering
- Airport and flight security measures - responding to threats